Friday 20 August 2010

A couple of days ago I was bitterly hurt.. for a while now I have been attacked by a certain person every time he see me.  He literally says the most outrageously rude things to me (not sexual things, unkind things) and because he is incredibly over weight and scary nobody says anything.  A couple of days ago I could not take it anymore, he was out of line and incredibly horrible in front of several if my friends and in a new colleague! I unfortunately burst into tears.. I don't know whether this was as a result of continuous (every time I have the misfortune of seeing him) bullying or whether I was feeling particularly weak, or what but it was awful, I managed to wait till he had gone out of the way but still I have gone over and over it in my head and I am strong, why didn't I just get up and say excuse me you are not worth my time and walk away.  Seriously I am furious at myself and I do not know what to do for the best... I mean you know that in society it is the one who appears stronger who seems in the right, but I just find that sooooo wrong. I will get over it, but to make it worse a new friend of mine then went on to another place with the arse who he had just met!  I feel silly and alone today guys.. any words of wisdom or advice of how to deal with the monster then let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment